Your Air Conditioner Could Be Tired of the Heat
Keep Your Eyes, Ears (and Nose) Open for Signs of Late Summer Meltdowns
They say that bad things happen in threes. Well, let’s think about that. First, your sister called to report that her air conditioner conked out in the middle of the latest heat wave. Then, your next-door neighbor knocked on your door with the same exasperating news. So, of course, you can’t help but wonder: Are you the next victim?
Well, your friends at Air Professionals are here to put your worries on ice and to keep you and your loved ones from dissolving into dishrags. In the unfortunate event that your AC fails, our cool techs will glide on over to restore your comfort—and your peace of mind. We’ll arrive as fast as our webbed feet (or fully equipped service van) can carry us. Our skilled and experienced technicians are experts at handling AC meltdowns. If a reliable, more affordable repair is your best option, that’s what we’ll recommend. You can count on our team to avoid pushy sales tactics. We’ll never try to strong-arm you into a costlier air conditioning replacement in Flemington, or wherever you call home, when a quality repair will do.
You’re in the home stretch. Now what?
At Air Professionals, your comfort is our No. 1 priority, especially in the middle of heat waves. Your air conditioner has been working all summer to keep your home cool and comfy. Now that it’s in the homestretch, it is facing some of the hottest days of the season. So, it’s especially important to keep an eye out for any signs that your AC—and your comfort—could be slip sliding away.
Here are some of the warning signals that your system is in need of rescue:
- Your air is on full blast, but it’s not as cold as it should be.
- One room in your house is just right; another is warm and uncomfortable.
- You notice warm and cold pockets.
- The airflow through your vents is poor.
- Your vents are throwing off warm or hot air.
- Your system is not cycling on and off.
- There are strange noises coming from your system.
- Your unit is dripping or leaking water.
- Your system is giving off strange or foul odors.
One of the main reasons AC systems fail or need repair is because they haven’t been properly maintained. At Air Professionals, our AC maintenance plan is the security blanket you need to lay a solid foundation for your cooling needs. Routine maintenance keeps your system clean and running efficiently. It also helps keep your energy bills low. Plus, we’ll deal with those minor cracks in the ice that we find during checkups before they can expand into major (and more costly) divides.
We are making it even easier to give your AC system a checkup. It’s half-way through summer, so we are offering half-off tune-ups. Contact us today to take advantage of this special $89 pricing. Visit our coupons page for this and more savings opportunities.
In addition to regular TLC, you should consider these simple steps to prevent unexpected problems and meltdowns:
- Change the filter every month. When the filter is dirty and clogged, your unit must work harder, which increases the risk of system failure.
- Keep the AC running when you’re at work. We know. We know. It’s tempting for some of you to turn it off. But when you turn your system on and off repeatedly, it needs to work overtime to keep your house cool. A tired system is a system that’s vulnerable to repairs and breakdowns that can be avoided. The smart game plan is to turn the thermostat up a few degrees when you leave and turn it back down when you return.
- Keep those blinds and curtains closed. This keeps the cool air in and the heat out.
- Be a fan of your fan. You should keep the fan on your system running round the clock. This keeps air circulating throughout your home and helps maintain an even temperature.
To learn more about our AC maintenance, repair, replacement and installation services or to schedule an appointment, call Air Professionals, the most trusted HVAC company in Flemington and beyond, at 908.238.3732 or contact us on the web.
Winter is right around the corner, and with winter comes snow and cold weather that will have you turning up…Read More
Annual maintenance is key for your furnace to operate at maximum effectiveness. A dirty furnace has to work harder and will cost more to operate—increasing your utility bills.Read More
Having an AC runs the risk of wasting precious energy and money if you’re not careful. Hopefully, you won’t fall victim to that with this guide.Read More
When the temperature rises, don’t be caught simmering in the hot summer heat! The last thing you want on the first really hot day of summer is to find your central air conditioner doesn’t work.Read More