Service Technician Field Supervisor
Air Professionals LLC is currently looking for an experienced Service Technician Field Supervisor to join our team in our mission to provide excellent customer service to the greater NJ area.
The Company: We are a medium-sized, family-run HVAC Company servicing 5 counties and over 50 towns in New Jersey. We have been operating out of Flemington for the past 24 years, and are committed to providing excellent service with certified HVAC technicians and dedicated staff. We foster growth in our employees by offering regular training sessions and opportunities for further education/certifications.
“Large enough to serve, Small enough to Care”
The Position: We are looking for a skilled HVAC Service Technician Field Supervisor to join our growing team.
As a Field supervisor, you will diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair residential HVAC systems including boilers and be a leader for the other field technicians.
What we’re asking from you
Are you an experienced HVAC Service Technician with strong HVAC, electrical, plumbing and troubleshooting skills? Do your teammates rely on you for technical advice? Do they consider you responsible, proactive, hard-working, honest, and transparent? Are you looking for a company that is well-respected in the HVAC industry?
If so, read on – this may be the job for you!
You will be responsible for leading and coordinating service workload while providing hands-on participation regarding the installation, operation, and maintenance of heating – hot air, hot water, gas, and oil – and air-conditioning equipment and associated systems.
- Personality– You’re an outgoing, friendly, knowledgeable professional. You build relationships with customers.
- Knowledge– You use your knowledge to diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain heating, air conditioning, and ventilation equipment, as well as other products in accordance with company requirements and the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Motivation- You want to share what you’ve learned. We expect you to provide guidance and share your knowledge with HVAC helpers who are just getting started in the trade. You ensure proper and adequate installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair, of HVAC systems. You are always motivating and coaching
- Pride – You take pride in completing all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough, and timely manner. Give the customer your honest opinion based on the facts you have so they can make an informed decision. You always do the right thing when no one is watching. You are proud to represent the company.
- Ownership– You take ownership of issues and complicated repairs. You’ll work under minimum supervision. Develops service quotes, and works with and coordinates service repairs to ensure timely return visits and job profitability
- Leadership– You Lead, direct, participate in, and provides insight into the maintenance, repairs, and improvements of HVAC systems and related equipment.
What you bring to the table
- Minimum of 8 years of field service experience.
- EPA License
- Versatility in all different residential heating and cooling equipment
- Strong electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and troubleshooting skills
- A strong drive to do the job right the first time. You take pride in your work and you take the time on the first visit to identify and repair the real issue. You look for the cause of the problem and solve it to make sure it doesn’t come back again.
- You’re a lifelong learner and realize that to be good at your trade you never stop learning and growing in the field. You embrace technology and use it to benefit the customers you serve.
- Valid and current driver’s license with an insurable driving record.
- Ability to repair and install
- Ability to generate leads by simply taking care of the customer and doing what’s right.
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
Work Location: On the road
Pay: $83,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year based on experience and abilities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40.00 per hour