Air Conditioning and Heating Maintenance Program
Enjoy Year-Round Comfort & Peace of Mind
If you enjoy being able to rely on your HVAC equipment to keep your home comfortable all year long, then our Advantage Program is right for you. Becoming a member of our Advantage Program means that your equipment will be properly maintained and working at its maximum energy efficiency, resulting in an extended lifespan for your HVAC equipment.
Plus, if your system does break down, you will receive priority service and specially discounted trip and repair charges.
If the following advantages appeal to you…
- Avoiding the inconvenience and discomfort of breakdowns
- Reducing your energy bills
- Having peace of mind concerning health and safety
- Discounted repair charges
- Extending the life of your equipment
- Priority service if you ever have a problem
…then we would like to invite you to join the thousands of homeowners in the community who enjoy peace of mind knowing their equipment is working safely and efficiently — for one low package rate.
Call (908) 284-2422 or request information on how to sign up for our Advantage Program today!
Services Your Receive at Each Inspection
Here is the list of equipment we check and the services we perform for our Residential AC Maintenance Program customers. The items in the air conditioning and heating columns are performed at each inspection (once or twice a year, depending on your package).
- Check condenser coil and clean
- Inspect automatic blower control
- Check operating pressures for refrigerant
- Check thermostat calibration
- Check safety control where applicable
- Check all electrical connections
- Check voltage and amperage on motor
- Check condensate drain
- Clean or replace air filter (as needed)
- Lubricate all moving parts as needed
- Check for correct airflow
- Check starting capabilities
- Check thermostat heating anticipators
- Check all drain levers (sinks/tubs)
- Oil and check the fan motor bearings
- Check exposed ductwork
- Safety check of low voltage wiring
- Adjust fan limit control switch
- Check and record heat amps
- Check drain pan
- Adjust on-off control and set differential
- Check transformer’s output
- Flush drain line
Your Additional Benefits
Here are some of the additional benefits included in all of our Residential Maintenance Program packages
You get air conditioning and heating maintenance per year, scheduled at your convenience.
You get a free standard 1” filter with every maintenance—for free!
For every year of membership, you will earn $100.00 towards the cost of new HVAC Equipment replacement.
Helping to redefine uptime with real-time diagnostics data about your system's overall health.
Repair & Products
15% discount on repairs and on air quality products
We guarantee that your membership price costs will not increase for a 10 year period.